September 21 - 23, 2018
Tier 2 IDPA Match
This event is held at our outdoor range located at: 8640 Moon Road Saline, MI 48176
Match will proceed rain or shine!
- This match consists of 8 fun & challenging stages
- Competitors will complete the match in a single day
- Beginning at 10:00am EDT, competitors will shoot until we break for lunch around noon, before finishing the Match in the afternoon
- We are able to host 70 shooters each day; Saturday and Sunday.
- You will be squadding yourselves during registration, all squad changes the day of the match will need to be approved by match staff.
- Registration fee is $75
- Lunch available for competitors and guests at the TCSL clubhouse
- Registration starts April 1 and closes September 15, 2018
- No division changes after September 15, classifications changes as necesarry.
- Divisions: CDP, SSP, ESP CCP, REV, all classifications.
- It is the shooters responisbily to make sure IDPA membership and classification are up to date.
- There will be an equipment check.
- Staff will shoot on Friday, September 21
- Payment is required at time of registration. Unpaid entries will not be processed.
- AFTER the match, the TCSL clubhouse bar will be open for all.
Equipment check and Sign in starts at 8:15 AM
Shooters meeting starts at 9:45 AM
Shooting starts at 10:00AM
When you arrive in the morning, proceed to the IDPA range and please get geared up (empty firearm, holster, vest and one empty magizine) and go through equipment check prior to signing in. There will be a safe area near entrance to use for gearing up. We operate a COLD RANGE for both competitors and guests, loaded firearms are prohibited unless actively shooting a stage. Once you have completed sign in, go to pistol range for safety briefing and start of match.
Michigan weather is beautiful this time of the year, though conditions in late September could be warm or cool. Be sure to dress for the weather, It could be hot, cold, rainy, sunny - or all of the above!