September 11 - 13, 2020
Tier 2 IDPA Match
This event is held at our outdoor range located at: 8640 Moon Road Saline, MI 48176
Match will proceed rain or shine!
- CORONAVIRUS- COVID-19 UPDATE: If the match needs to be cancelled, your match fee will be refunded minus the payment processing fee.
- This match will consist of 8 to 10 fun & challenging stages
- Competitors will complete the match in a single day
- On Friday and Saturday, shooting will start at 10:00am EDT. Competitors will shoot until we break for lunch around noon, before finishing the Match in the afternoon
- On Sunday, shooting will start at 12:00PM EDT. Competitors will shoot straight through and finish the Match in the late afternoon.
- We are able to host 90 shooters on Saturday and Sunday.
- You will be squadding yourselves during registration, all squad changes the day of the match will need to be approved by match staff.
- Registration fee is $95. ($65 for Junior shooters) This includes a Tee Shirt & either lunch on the range on Saturday or Breakfast in the clubhouse on Sunday
- Registration starts April 1 and closes August 28, 2020
- Register on Practiscore here
- No division changes after August 28, classifications changes as neccesarry.
- Divisions: CDP, SSP, ESP CCP, REV, CO, all classifications. Please note that PCC will not be available at this match.
- Must be a member of IDPA with a current classification. No exceptions.
- It is the shooters responsibilty to make sure IDPA membership and classification are up to date.
- There will be an equipment check.
- Staff will shoot on Friday, September 11
- Payment is required at time of registration. Unpaid entries will not be processed.
- AFTER the match, the TCSL clubhouse bar will be open for all.
Cold Range: We operate a cold range for both competitors and guests. Loaded firearms are prohibited on Club property unless the person is actively shooting a course of fire during the match.
Equipment Check, Sign in and First Shots: On Friday an Saturday, equipment check and sign in begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 9:15 a.m. On Sunday, equipment check and sign in begins at 10:15 a.m and ends at 11:30 a.m. Shooter's Meeting starts at 9:45 a.m on Friday & Saturday and at 11:45 a.m. on Sunday at the pistol house. First Shots start at 10:00 a.m. on Friday and Saturday and at 12:00 p.m. on Sunday
Prizes: A random prize drawing will be held on Saturday after the match in our Clubhouse. All registered Saturday and Sunday shooters will be included in the Saturday drawing. Saturday shooters must be present to win. Sunday shooters who win will have their prizes waiting for them at Sunday registration. Staff will be included in the random prize drawing.
Please see the match book after it is issued for further information. Please follow us on Facebook for match updates and more information.
Our sponsors help us put on the best possible match for you. Please support us by supporting them.
|Overall Match Sponsor||Leapers|
|Gold||The Blue Bullets|
|Gold||Marksmanship Training Center|
|Gold||Red Hill Tactical|
|Gold||Thin Line Firearms LLC|
|Silver||ACME Bullet Company|
|Silver||ESCA Tech Inc.|
|Silver||Great Lakes Gun Rights|
|Silver||Hunters HD Gold|
|Bronze||Dunham's Sporting Goods|
|Bronze||Tier 1 Targets|
|Pro Shot Products|